Maximize your value on investment by getting a Master of Engineering in Aerospace Systems Engineering from the University of Illinois. This professionally-oriented master’s degree is designed to equip you with more than just the technical expertise with which other master’s students graduate. It also provides opportunities to build your professional skills and to develop the business acumen to set yourself apart from other candidates.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the 2019-2020 academic year for the Master of Engineering in Aerospace Systems Engineering follows the Graduate and Professional Tuition rate for Engineering on the Office of the Registrar website.
Tuition does not include books, living expenses, and University of Illinois fees, i.e. health insurance and facilities fees. For more information, visit the Office of the Registrar website.
The Master of Engineering in Aerospace Systems Engineering is a self-funded program where students are responsible for paying their tuition and fees. Students in this program are not eligible for Board of Trustee (BOT) tuition-waiver-generating assistantships at the University of Illinois.
Students are encouraged to visit the Office of Student Financial Aid as well as these external resources:
- Group private and federal loans available to all students with U.S. co-signer – www.accessgroup.org
- FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Federal School Code: 001775) – www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Graduate Student Loans – https://www.salliemae.com/
International Student Resources
- University of Illinois Financial Aid Resources – www.osfa.illinois.edu/types-of-aid/international-students
- Financial Aid for International Students – www.edupass.org/finaid
- Institute of International Education – www.iie.org
- International Education Finance Corporation –www.ifc.org/wps/connect/corp_ext_content/ifc_external_corporate_site/home
- International Education Financial Aid – www.iefa.org
- International Students – www.internationalstudents.org
- International Scholarships – www.internationalscholarships.com/
Other Helpful Links